Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Mighty Gavel



On Monday the IPS School Board will be voting for our President, Vice-President, and Secretary. If you are new to the blog you can read what happened last year here:

http://annie-boardblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/broken-board.html

Not much has changed this year. We have not had one conversation as a group on this important decision. I think that is what bothers me the most. This board has a hard time of getting together and discussing these kind of things.

I still want to hopt that there can be changes, that someone new can be given the opportunity to lead. But in reality I don't see it happening.


I will keep everyone posted on how it all turns out.These seats will hold until the first of January when we vote again, and then we will continue the change in January.

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised by this, but until the public who vote on these positions actually learn the information and actually care enough to do something about it, nothing will change. I don't know how you put up with all of the foolishness of this board and of this district.

    ReplyDelete