Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Post

I am starting a blog.  And this is it.
I have been an IPS School Board member since July 1, 2010.  I have decided to blog about my experience so others can see what it is I do.  I will try to be as candid as possible, being honest about regrets that I have or mistakes that I have made.  I will be respectful to my fellow Board members and not use any of their names, but I will blog about the Board as a whole and certain circumstances.  I will show respect to the Superintendent, but I will be open about my concerns.  And lastly, I will not allow any comments that attack any of these persons on a personal level.
Welcome to my world.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. Unless you're an insider the duties of the board might seem mysterious...who are these people and why do they appear to vote for the superintendent in most cases. I will enjoy your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete