Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Briefing and Action

Tonight there was a Briefing AND Action Session tonight.  These nights make a long night.  We started the meeting with a great performance put on by the choir from Crispus Attucks.  They had such a great, smooth, blended sound.  I really enjoyed listening to them!



This isn't a very good picture, but I took it with my cell phone.  The boys soccer team from Washington was recognized as well.  Also parent volunteers, I believe from 84, 43, and 109.  I will double check this tomorrow.


On Thursday we will have a board retreat.  I am looking forward to this, our newly elected board members have been invited.  I will update everyone on how that goes.

There was an article int he papare today about the Superintendent being looked at for another job in Georgia.  He did not apply, but his name was mentioned.  I don't know what, if anything, will happen with this, but it does seem someone jumped the gun in Georgia, to make a story more interesting.

We had a Delegate signed up to speak at the meeting, but by the end of the meeting no one was there.  I am curious to find out if they even showed and had to leave, or just didn't show at ll.  It really makes me sad that board members refused to allow our delegates to speak at the beginning of the meetings.    

Anyway, it's been a long night and I am tired.  I am trying to be better at updating info here.  So it may be brief, but hopefully it will be current.

No comments:

Post a Comment